As the name suggests a Hybrid Solar plant combines the power of an On Grid System with an Off Grid system. You should go for this option when you have the grid availability but also face frequent power cuts. A Hybrid solar panel Inverter is the key to the entire system which helps in storing power in the batteries and when the batteries are fully charged the excess Solar Energy is supplied to the grid which lowers your electricity bill. You can take the benefit of the Solar Net Meter which helps you save money by reducing your monthly electricity bill. You can also combine the Solar Panels with your Diesel generator and sync the solar power with it to minimize your Diesel consumption. This offers the most flexible Power option as the Solar Plant has an intelligent PLC controller which can regulate the Genset power based on the amount of Solar Power being generated and also ensuring you have enough power at all time to power your home or office. For example in a power cut during the sunshine hours the Solar panels are producing enough energy to power 70% of your requirement then the Intelligent system will run the Genset only up to to a point to meet the remaining 30% requirement. This helps you save up to 80% of your Genset diesel bill which could mean lacs of rupees saved for industries or factories which face high power cuts.
Solar Panel Subsidy Process
The Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme is very consumer friendly. The entire process of approval is managed and organized by us. You just need to register before the subsidy quota gets over and we take care of the rest. Call our executive to understand the registration process, then just sit back and relax. Our team takes care of the entire process and keeps you informed at every stage. Here is the process made simple for you!!
Commissioning & Approval
As you can observe, these are four simple steps. Once you register your rooftop, our expert engineering team does an inspection of your rooftop. We then share a design for your roof and get the approval from BSES\Tata Power\any other DISCOM. We also get your subsidy approved which basically means that you know upfront that your subsidy has been approved before you go for complete installation with us.
Our team then starts the work after these approvals.
Site Inspection & Design
Pay Token amount
Register for Approvals
Net Meter & Subsidy approval
Kick Start Project
Our engineers start the work
CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS
Use our Simple Solar calculator. Find out how much electricity units are you going to generate by using your rooftop space, how much CO2 will you save and its positive impact on the environment. Figure out the payback period for your rooftop solar power system plant.
For a personalized savings report, please call our Solar Consultant.